Build More Muscle with Peak ATP
Everyone hitting the gym wants to make gains and build slabs of lean muscle. To do that you’ll have to eat right, but more than anything, you’ll have to test your physical limits and push your muscles to a new level of work and intensity.
But, there are times when the mind is willing, but the body is weak. And no matter how in the zone you might be, your body simply won’t go to next level required to truly make the gains you’re dreaming of.
You know what we’re talking about -- the days where you’re supposed to squat 4 sets of 8 reps, and you’re gassed by rep 5. It’s those days when even lifting the 5 pound pink dumbbells feel like 50s.
On those days, when you really need that extra push for more energy, power, and strength, you need Peak ATP®!
What is Peak ATP®?
Peak ATP® is a groundbreaking new supplement from the TSI Group that promises to enhance performance and strength while crushing fatigue by improving your body’s energy production at the cellular level.
Peak ATP® is a patented, clinically-validated form of Adenosine 5’-Triphosphate Disodium, a.k.a. ATP -- the body’s energy currency. Peak ATP® is the only form of orally delivered ATP shown in research to improve body composition and athletic performance.
How Does it Work?
To understand how Peak ATP® works, you’ll need to quicker primer on how ATP works in the body. Basically, there are two “forms” of ATP -- intracellular and extracellular.
Intracellular ATP the form of ATP most people are familiar with, it’s the “currency” of cellular energy inside a cell. Extracellular ATP is the form of ATP found outside of the cell. The extracellular form is rarely discussed in regards to exercise performance, but just as necessary as intracellular ATP.
The reason is that circulating levels of ATP (extracellular ATP) play an essential role in muscle excitability, which can be a key factor in driving muscle growth. — is rarely mentioned, yet it’s just as important. Circulating levels of ATP in the blood play a role in governing muscle excitability, which directly influences muscle growth!
Within the membrane of each cell exist a class of plasma membrane molecules known as purinergic receptors. Extracellular ATP acts as a signaling molecule for these receptors which directly impacts vasodilation, anabolic signaling, and muscular excitability.
“Excitability” refers to a muscle’s ability to contract in response to a stimulating mechanism, typically calcium. Muscle fatigue occurs when a muscle is no longer responds quickly to this stimulating mechanism which manifests itself as an inability to contract the muscle, or in laymen’s terms, bailing out mid-set!
Peak ATP® increases extracellular ATP which produces greater vasodilation, excitability and anabolic (muscle building) signaling!
How does this translate into tangible results (“gains”) for you, the struggling lifter?
Benefits of Peak ATP®
To date, there have been three human research trials that have shown jaw-dropping results
- Up to 147% increase in strength!
- 30% increase in power
- 96% greater muscle thickness
- Improved energy production
- Enhanced blood flow
- Prevents decline in ATP
- Better Endurance
- Lean mass gains
- Greater muscle excitability
- Reduced Fatigue
How Much Peak ATP®?
Based on the research conducted thus far, the effective dose of Peak ATP® is 400mg daily. Ideally, it should be taken 30-60 minutes prior to exercise on an empty stomach, or with your typical pre workout supplement.
To get better energy production on your non-training days, consume your 400mg dose approximately 20-30 minutes prior to breakfast.
Power Up for More Muscle
Stop settling for mediocre workouts and minimal gains. Get more out of each training session with AML Power Rep!
Each serving of AML Power Rep provides a precise combination of scientifically formulated, research-backed ingredients to fuel your muscles with increased energy for superior performance. Greater strength and endurance, bigger lifts, more productive workouts all yielding major muscle gains. You get all that and more with AML Power Rep!
1. Wilson JM, et al. Effects of oral adenosine-5’-triphosphate supplementation on athletic performance, skeletal muscle hypertrophy and recovery in resistance-trained men. Nutrition and Metabolism. 2013, 10:57.
2. Lowery RP, et al. Oral ATP administration improves blood flow responses to exercise in both animal and human training models. Presented at 10th Annual ISSN Conference. Colorado Springs, CO. June 2013.
3. Rathmacher JA, et al. Adenosine-5’-triphosphate (ATP) supplementation improves low peak muscle torque and torque fatigue during repeated high intensity exercise sets. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2012, 9:48.
4. Martin Purpura PhD, John A. Rathmacher PhD, Matthew H. Sharp MS, Ryan P. Lowery MS, Kevin A. Shields MS, Jeremy M. Partl MS, Jacob M. Wilson PhD & Ralf Jäger PhD, MBA (2017): Oral Adenosine- 5′-triphosphate (ATP) Administration Increases Postexercise ATP Levels, Muscle Excitability, and Athletic Performance Following a Repeated Sprint Bout, Journal of the American College of Nutrition, DOI: 10.1080/07315724.2016.1246989