NEW KETO-APPROVED! THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN: THE DREAM IS NOW A REALITY!
Posted on April 15 2019
By Robert Schinetsky
Fat loss is synonymous with dread, despair, and deprivation.
It’s a time when you have to force yourself to eat significantly less, exercise significantly more, and spend all-day, everyday in bit of lethargic “haze.”
Conventional fat burners and thermogenics offer some relief in the way of increased energy levels (i.e. caffeine), but don’t do much in the way to help guard your muscles against the catabolic effects of dieting.
Why not supplement with a product that boosts metabolism, increases fat burning, and reduces hunger as well as supports lean body mass retention, and approved for people on low-carb and ketogenic diets?
You’d probably think we were crazy to entertain the idea that such a supplement exists.
And up until now you’d be right.
But, thanks to ADVANCED MOLECULAR LABS (AML)™ THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN…. The dream is now a reality!
What is AML™ Thermo Heat® Fat Burning Protein?
AML™ THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN is an advanced, scientifically-formulated protein and amino acid supplement created to enhance fat loss, curb cravings, and preserve lean muscle mass.
Each serving of AML™ THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN
contains proven ingredients that promote thermogenesis, stimulate metabolism, reduce hunger, and protect skeletal muscle from the catabolic effects of low-calorie, low-carbohydrate diets.
Remember, successful weight loss occurs when body fat is reduced while lean body mass is conserved. Losing muscle mass during periods of dieting leads to a decrease in one’s metabolic rate as well as the dreaded “skinny fat” look.
AML™ THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN includes nutrients that help spare lean muscle mass while accelerating fat loss.
Perhaps best of all, AML™ THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN is ideal for individuals who are on low carb, low calorie, and/or ketogenic diets.
Let’s dig a little deeper into the sophisticated formulation that comprises AML™ THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN.
Inside AML™ THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN
Muscle Recovery & Growth
A high protein intake is paramount to retaining muscle mass during phases of fat loss. Protein provides the necessary “building blocks” your body needs to build, repair, and maintain, lean muscle tissue.
However, during periods of energy restriction, calories come at a premium, and muscle mass is incredibly expensive to maintain from a metabolic standpoint. As such, the body is prone to breakdown muscle mass to satisfy its energy and amino acid requirements. This is why it’s essential that you maintain a high protein intake (1-1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight) during dieting.
AML™ THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN supplies 6.25g of high-quality whey protein in the form of cross-flow cold infused micro-filtered whey protein isolate (WPI). Anyone who has ever stepped foot into a gym has undoubtedly heard of the powers of whey protein. It’s one of the most biologically available proteins around, matched only by egg protein, which is considered by many to be the “ideal” protein for humans.
“Why only 6.25 grams of whey protein?”, you might ask.
Well, research has shown that consuming 6.25g of whey protein alongside a high dose of leucine (5g to be exact) can enhance protein synthesis at the same rate as 25 grams of whey protein!
It just so happens that AML™ THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN also includes a full 5 grams of leucine in every serving.
Remember, leucine is the “anabolic trigger” of muscle protein synthesis and elevations in in muscle protein synthesis are directly tied to the leucine concentration of a protein. Additionally, leucine is also a potent ketogenic amino acid as its breakdown leads to the formation of two important ketone bodies in acetoacetate and D-ß-hydroxy-butyrate (D-BHB).
Including 5 grams of leucine in AML™ THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN helps increase the anabolic effects of protein synthesis while allowing for a lower protein intake (6.25 grams vs 25 grams). This is noteworthy as individuals on a ketogenic diet must carefully monitor protein intake, as consuming too much may kick them out of ketosis. Leucine has also been noted to improve mitochondrial biogenesis and function as well as increase insulin sensitivity.
To top it off, both leucine and dairy protein (such as whey protein) promote glucagon-like peptide-1 secretion, a key satiety hormone in they body. And, they have even been noted to inhibit expression of a variety of genes involved in intestinal fatty acid and cholesterol absorption and synthesis.
Last, but not least, AML™ THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN
includes 1000IU Vitamin D3 to help boost the anabolic effects of leucine.
Brown Fat Activators
Human adipose tissues (a.k.a. fat) primarily consist of two types of fat cells:
- Brown adipose tissue (BAT)
- White adipose tissue (WAT)
Brown fat contains several smaller lipid droplets as well as a significantly greater number of iron-containing mitochondria, which is the reason it has a brownish color. White fat, on the other hand, is composed of a single large droplet as well as fewer capillaries (blood vessels).
Why is this important?
With greater blood supply comes an increase in the delivery of oxygen and nutrients as well as fat-burning catecholamines, such as noradrenaline.
Additionally, brown fat is more metabolically active than the rather inert white fat, and brown fat also helps minimizes body fat by activating thermogenesis, which increases energy expenditure.
Unfortunately, BAT stores tend to decline as we age, which contributes to lower energy expenditure and increased fat gain.
In recent years though, researchers have identified a number of all-natural supplements that help activate BAT and enhance thermogenesis.
AML™ THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN includes a trifecta of powerful BAT activators in
- Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs),
- Paradoxine® grains of paradise (standardized for 12% paradol), and
- Bioperine® black pepper fruit extract are all included for further activation of BAT and thermogenesis
Medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) are a unique type of dietary fat that are more readily absorbed into the bloodstream from the GI tract compared to long-chain fatty acids (LCFAs), providing a more efficient form of “fatty fuel” for muscles than other types of fats due to the fact that they do not require a carnitine “taxi” to shuttle them into the mitochondria for β-oxidation.
Additionally, MCT also stimulate the body’s endogenous production of ketone bodies as well as increase the release of peptide YY and leptin -- two hormones that promote feelings of fullness.[9,10]
Paradoxine is one of the newer thermogenic supplements on the market noted for its ability to increase energy expenditure and enhance fat loss. Paradoxine is rich in 6-paradol, an aromatic ketone that has been noted to stimulate thermogenesis in brown fat.[11,12]
AML™ THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN contains the full research-backed dose of 40mg Paradoxine in every serving.
BioPerine is standardized to 95% piperine, a pungent alkaloid that gives black pepper its noticeable “bite.”
Beyond its more well-known tongue-tingling properties, piperine activates the TRPV1 receptor, which triggers thermogenic energy expenditure.
Nitric Oxide for Added BAT Activation & Thermogenesis
Nitric oxide is an incredibly powerful (and multi-faceted) cellular signaling molecule most well-known for its ability to dilate blood vessels, increase blood flow, and enhance muscle pumps.
But that only begins to scratch the surface of this versatile compound.
Nitric oxide also plays a key role in cognitive function, and, most importantly to its inclusion in AML™ THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN...it’s helps burn body fat!
More specifically, nitric oxide has been shown to enhance brown adipose tissue (BAT) activity and thermogenesis.
Animal research indicates that nitric oxide inhibits proliferation and enhances the expression of two key adipogenic marker genes in peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) and uncoupling protein-1 (UCP-1).[14,15]
In case you didn’t know, PPAR-ɑ is a protein that stimulates fat breakdown in various tissue in the body, including brown fat. PPAR-ɑ is activated during times of calorie restriction (such as dieting for fat loss), and it plays a key role in ketogenesis.
Additional animal research indicates that increased nitric oxide availability may reduce unfavorable changes in metabolism and gene expression associated with insulin resistance.
AML™ THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN contains a trio of tried-and-true NO-boosting compounds in L-Citrulline, Grape Skin Extract, and Folic Acid. Together these nutrients help enhance blood flow, boost fat burning, and bolster the BAT-stimulating effects of MCT, Paradoxine, and Bioperine.
L-Citrulline in a nonessential amino acid which increases plasma arginine levels in the body. Arginine is the metabolic substrate (“fuel”) for nitric oxide production. With greater arginine availability in the bloodstream, the body can more readily produce nitric oxide.
Why not supplement with arginine, instead?
Simply put, arginine has terrible bioavailability (~20%), and research has pretty clearly shown that L-Citrulline is superior to L-Arginine when it comes to increasing plasma arginine levels in the body and more efficiently increasing NO production.
AML™ THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN includes a full 3 grams of pure L-Citrulline to support optimal blood flow, enhance nutrient delivery, and throttle fat burning.
To further boost nitric oxide production and enhance BAT activity is grape skin extract.
Grapes are abundantly rich in procyanidins and flavanols -- phytochemicals noted for their healthful properties and cardiovascular benefits. In fact, research indicates that the powerful flavonoids in grape skin extracts may directly stimulate eNOS as well as improve nitric oxide availability and vascular function due to its ability to blunt the release of endothelial-derived constricting factors, such as the potent vasoconstrictor angiotensin II.
Polyphenol-rich grape skin extracts have also been noted to improve exercise performance, increasing total power output, maximal peak power output, and average power without increasing heart rate, indicating that supplementation with polyphenols may support endothelial function.
This means that AML™ THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN could be used as a light pre workout meal with two THERMO HEAT fat burning capsules. One that not only supports greater fat burning during training but also helps you to train harder and longer, which results in greater calories burned! It may also be taken as a fat burning meal replacement or before bedtime with two THERMO HEAT NIGHTTIME capsules.
The final NO-boosting component of AML™ THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN is folic acid, a member of the B-vitamin family noted to aid endothelial function and boost nitric oxide availability via an increase of BH4 and a reduction in homocysteine levels.
Electrolyte Support, Too!
When dieting, especially when using a low-carb or ketogenic diet, fatigue, cramping, and lethargy are common. In part this is due to a reduced energy intake and increased energy output, but another factor contributing to the heightened state of fatigue is the loss of valuable electrolytes (such as potassium and magnesium).
Low-carb or ketogenic diets often lead to reductions in glycogen levels in the body, and with less glycogen comes less water storage in skeletal muscle as the body stores roughly 3 grams of water for every gram of glycogen.
To support hydration and proper electrolyte balance, AML™ THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN includes both magnesium and potassium citrate. Each serving of THERMO HEAT FAT BURNING PROTEIN contains 100mg of magnesium and 750mg of potassium!
Gone are the days of feeling deprived and worrying about muscle loss when dieting. AML™ THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN offers an all-natural solution to your dieting woes especially people on low-carb or ketogenic diets with a product that helps limit hunger, increase energy expenditure, and preserve lean muscle mass.
Try it in one of two delicious flavors today and see just how effortless dieting can be. Thanks, AML, for AML™ THERMO HEAT® FAT BURNING PROTEIN! The dream is now a reality!!
- Helms ER, Aragon AA, Fitschen PJ. Evidence-based recommendations for natural bodybuilding contest preparation: nutrition and supplementation. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2014;11:20. Published 2014 May 12. doi:10.1186/1550-2783-11-20
- Hoffman JR, Falvo MJ. Protein - Which is Best?. J Sports Sci Med. 2004;3(3):118-30. Published 2004 Sep 1.
- Churchward-Venne TA, Burd NA, Mitchell CJ, et al. Supplementation of a suboptimal protein dose with leucine or essential amino acids: effects on myofibrillar protein synthesis at rest and following resistance exercise in men. J Physiol. 2012;590(11):2751-65.
- Bixel, M. G., & Hamprecht, B. (1995). Generation of Ketone Bodies from Leucine by Cultured Astroglial Cells, 2450–2461.
- Chen Q, Reimer RA. Dairy protein and leucine alter GLP-1 release and mRNA of genes involved in intestinal lipid metabolism in vitro. Nutrition. 2008;25(3):340-9.
- Pojednic RM, Ceglia L. The emerging biomolecular role of vitamin D in skeletal muscle. Exerc Sport Sci Rev. 2014;42(2):76-81.
- Enerbäck, S. (2009). The Origins of Brown Adipose Tissue. New England Journal of Medicine, 360(19), 2021–2023. https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMcibr0809610
- Issues, N., & Gastroenterology, I. N. (2017). The Use of Medium-Chain Triglycerides, (February).
- St-Onge MP, Mayrsohn B, O'Keeffe M, Kissileff HR, Choudhury AR, Laferrère B. Impact of medium and long chain triglycerides consumption on appetite and food intake in overweight men. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2014;68(10):1134-40.
- Cliff J. d C. Harvey, Grant M. Schofield, Micalla Williden, and Joseph A. McQuillan, “The Effect of Medium Chain Triglycerides on Time to Nutritional Ketosis and Symptoms of Keto-Induction in Healthy Adults: A Randomised Controlled Clinical Trial,” Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism, vol. 2018, Article ID 2630565, 9 pages, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/2630565.
- Sugita, J., Yoneshiro, T., et al; “Grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract activates brown adipose tissue and increases whole-body energy expenditure in men”; British Journal of Nutrition; (2013) 110(4), pp. 733–738
- Sugita J, Yoneshiro T, et al; “Daily ingestion of grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract increases whole-body energy expenditure and decreases visceral fat in humans”; Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology; 2014, 60(1): 22-27
- McNamara FN, Randall A and Gunthorpe MJ. Effects of piperine, the pungent component of black pepper, at the human vanilloid receptor (TRPV1). Br J Pharmacol 2005;144, 781-790.
- Nisoli, E., & Carruba, M. O. (2006). Nitric oxide and mitochondrial biogenesis. Journal of Cell Science, 119(14), 2855 LP-2862. https://doi.org/10.1242/jcs.03062
- Engeli, S., Janke, J., Gorzelniak, K., Böhnke, J., Ghose, N., Lindschau, C., Sharma, A. M. (2004). Regulation of the nitric oxide system in human adipose tissue Increased eNOS, 45. https://doi.org/10.1194/jlr.M300322-JLR200
- Kersten S, Seydoux J, Peters JM, Gonzalez FJ, Desvergne B, Wahli W. Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha mediates the adaptive response to fasting. J Clin Invest. 1999;103(11):1489-98.
- Razny, U., Kiec-Wilk, B., Wator, L., Polus, A., Dyduch, G., Solnica, B., Dembinska-Kiec, A. (2011). Increased nitric oxide availability attenuates high fat diet metabolic alterations and gene expression associated with insulin resistance. Cardiovascular Diabetology, 10(1), 68. https://doi.org/10.1186/1475-2840-10-68
- Schwedhelm E, Maas R, Freese R, Jung D, Lukacs Z, Jambrecina A, Spickler W, Schulze F, Boger RH.Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties of oral L-citrulline and L-arginine: impact on nitric oxide metabolism. Br J Clin Pharmacol 2008;65:51–9.
- Al-Dashti, Y. A., Holt, R. R., Stebbins, C. L., Keen, C. L., & Hackman, R. M. (2018). Dietary Flavanols: A Review of Select Effects on Vascular Function, Blood Pressure, and Exercise Performance. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 37(7), 553–567. https://doi.org/10.1080/07315724.2018.1451788
- Cases J, Romain C, Marín-Pagán C, et al. Supplementation with a Polyphenol-Rich Extract, PerfLoad®, Improves Physical Performance during High-Intensity Exercise: A Randomized, Double Blind, Crossover Trial. Nutrients. 2017;9(4):421. doi:10.3390/nu9040421.
- Zhang, M., Wen, J., Wang, X., & Xiao, C. (2014). High dose folic acid improves endothelial function by increasing tetrahydrobiopterin and decreasing homocysteine levels. Molecular Medicine Reports, 10(3), 1609–1613. https://doi.org/10.3892/mmr.2014.2332